Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas from Fresno!

Merry Christmas!

     Hello everyone!  With just 2 days until Christmas I would like to share my testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ!  I know He lives!  Words can't describe my feelings for Him! I know that He died for each and everyone of us. I know that He knows each and everyone of us. I know that as we strive to become like Him, others will notice a difference in our countenance!    
     Follow His example.  He was the greatest man to walk this earth! I hope each and everyone of you can feel His love for you.  He is always there with arms wide open to accept you! I am very grateful for Him, His sacrifice and the life He lived for us! 
     God be with you all!  Have a Merry Christmas!!! 

Love,
Elder Tanner Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment