Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013

     Hi everyone! This week was really great! We gave our 45 minute training for zone conference on how to get our investigators progressing.  President Gelwix really liked it and it was a very spiritual experience. I have learned so much and have become so much better at talking and teaching in front of large crowds! 

The 'CHICKS' really dig me!

     This week it was in the mid 80's here in Reedley. Our investigators are great.  Yesterday we had 2 investigators at church which has really been a struggle, one named Martin who has a baptismal date for the 31st of March, and another named Hector who has a date for the 7th of April
     The work is progressing! I know that God lives. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and I truly know this is His work and His gospel here on the earth today. Keep praying for God to use you as a tool in His hands to bring someone to the gospel. Love you all!

Elder Tanner Aiken!

No comments:

Post a Comment